About the Jeff Rouse Swim and Sport Center
The Rouse Center (JRSSC) is a state-of-the-art 76,000 square foot facility that houses a 50-meter competition pool with movable bulkhead and seating for over 800 spectators, a 25-yard recreation pool, a warm-water wellness pool, a group exercise studio, fitness floor, a full-size basketball court, and a full-service cafe to serve guests.
The Rouse Center offers cycling, a variety of group exercise classes, swimming lessons, and lifeguarding. The center offers league play for adults in volleyball, basketball, Lil’ Kickers soccer for children 18 months- 9 years, summer camps, clinics, classes, a J-Club kids’ area for all those active kids ages 8 and under and pre-teen programming for those ages 9-12.
For everyone’s safety, our age restrictions are currently set at the following:
- Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult in the facility. Children cannot be left unattended in the lobby or cafe area at any time.
- J-CLUB: for children 10 weeks – 12 years old, 2-hour limit per day
- BASKETBALL COURT: 13 years old: parent must be in facility, does not have to be on court w/them
- FITNESS FLOOR: 16 years old unless child has completed our Junior Fitness program. There is an additional fee for Junior Fitness, which is designed for 11-15 year olds. After passing the class, the youth can use all equipment except free weights. Parents must be present in the fitness center while child is working out.
- GROUP EXERCISE: 14 years old to participate in classes
- POOL: Children 11-13 must pass a swim test to be in the pool area without a parent. Children 10 and under must have parent in pool area. No children in competition pool.
At the Rouse Center, we strive to meet and exceed every guest’s expectations by providing outstanding guest service and excellent product delivery through leagues, camps and clinics offered at the facility. It is our mission to provide an inviting, community oriented sports and fitness facility that offers a variety of activities, competition, education, and fun for athletes and guests of all ages and ability levels. We strive to be the best entertainment venue in the community, inspiring excitement, social and physical activity, and superior guest service. With a focus on the highest standards of quality, we deliver memorable experiences to everyone.