Co-Ed Volleyball “A” League
A fun league for players looking to stay in shape and play the game they love!
- Games played on Tuesday nights starting at 7:40pm
- ‘A’ league is for competitive players – max of 6 teams
- Volleyball leagues are 7/8 weeks long – minimum of 8 regular season games and top teams make the playoffs
- This league is officiated by an official ref.
- 6 players per side (4 are required to avoid a forfeit)
- There must a minimum 2 females on each team
- All co-ed games are played at the Men’s height
- Teams may provide their own ball. If a ball cannot be agreed on, teams will use the Rouse Center’s ball
- All player fees must be paid in full prior to the playoffs to be eligible for post season play. No exceptions.
- There is no maximum number of players per roster
- Players must be 16 years old or over.
Champions: Top team will receive championship shirts!
NON-MEMBER FEE: $65
MEMBER FEE: $50
PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, if you are not a member and would like to become one, you will need to purchase your membership prior to registering for the league. Once your membership has been purchased you may register for the league and receive the discounted pricing.
– Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation.
League Start: April 10
Deadline to register a team: March 31
Deadline to be fully paid up for the playoffs: May 31
League Policies: We have improved the quality and value of our programs to provide our customers with the best experience possible. Below are some of our new policies.
Individual Registration: Each player is required to register for the league individually; they can register and assign themselves to a specific team. This will ensure quality control, competitive balance, and liability coverage for the facility.
Check-In: Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to check-in with the field marshal. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the substitution fee at the front desk. This ensures quality control, competitive balance, and liability coverage for the facility.
Behavior: Any disrespectful, disruptive or dangerous behavior will not be tolerated and a player, team, coach or fan may be removed from the center per the discretion of the officials, MOD or Sports Director. All incidents will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Substitution/Drop-In Policy: A substitute is allowed for any regular season league game. This is a great chance to bring out friends who would like to try out the league but do not want to pay the full registration fee, or players who are only in town for a night or two. The fee is $10 per game. A substitute may play on any team, but may not play on two different teams in the same league on the same night. No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play.
- If a player fails to pay, either the full registration or sub fee, the Sports Director has the right to forfeit that team’s game.