Lil Tumblers: Tumbling
Seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
Price: Member rate: $54, Non-member rate: $72
Lil Tumblers are for youth ages 2-12 years. Children will be introduced to the fundamentals of tumbling while improving balance and coordination skills!
Classes are once per week & 45 minutes long
Spaces are limited – register at the front desk or online!
- Customers may transfer their child to another class at any point in the session.
- All class transfers are dependent upon space availability.
- Make-ups are done on a space available basis.
- Make-ups do not carry over into the next session.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment.
- We require full payment at the time of registration
- Special circumstances will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Paying per week is not allowed.
- All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Classes are always prorated
- All refunds will be issued in the form of a credit to the Rouse Center to be used within 90 days from issue date
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Youth & Sports Director Seth Perdue
Phone: (540) 318 – 6332