Celebrate with us!
All party packages are available on Friday nights and Saturdays or Sundays and include a dedicated Rouse Center staff attendant. Food packages can be purchased in addition to the party fee and served in the party room by your party attendant. No outside food or drink allowed, except a cake.
Member price $200/Non-Member price $240
- Up to 15 children
- 2 hours (1 hour in pool & 1 hour in party room)
Member price $175/Non-Member price $210
- Up to 20 children
- 2 hours (1 hour in gym & 1 hour in party room)
Book Your Party
To book a party, submit a request online or call (540) 318-6332.
- All party participants must have a waiver signed and on file before engaging in any activity whether on the court or in the pool.
- If any party guests are ‘poor or non-swimmers’, a parent, guardian or adult is required to be in the water for supervision
- If any party guests require a life jacket, an adult must be within arm’s reach of that child at all times while in the water.
- If any party guest would like to use the diving board in the competition pool, they must pass the swim test before allowed access.
- Any special dietary concerns or need must be communicated with staff prior to booking the party.
- No outside food or beverages allowed in the JRSSC except cake and ice cream.
- All food orders must be placed at least 1 week prior to the party
- Party reservations are to be made at least 2 weeks in advance and full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Cancellation of rental or party 3 days prior to the event date will result in the patron being charged the full rental fee.
- Party guests should arrive no sooner than 20 minutes prior to the start time.
- If no food package is ordered, guests still receive 1 bottomless soda + 1 water pitcher
- Paper products, utensils and table cloths are covered by the Rouse Center
- All party rules and guidelines need to be communicated to guests prior to arrival by the individuals booking the birthday party