Dates: December 12 & 19
Price: Member rate:$25, Non-member rate:$35
Pre-Ballet (Ages 3-4) Wednesday 4:30pm
Basic ballet skills, terminology, rhythm, and coordination are taught, practiced and developed through creative movement, music, and mime in a supportive and supervised environment. Must be 3 by May 1 and potty trained. Dress code: Girls: pink leotard (skirt optional), pink tights, pink leather ballet shoes, hair in a tight bun or ponytail. Boys: white t-shirt, black tights, and black ballet shoes.
Beginning-Ballet (Ages 5-9) Wednesday 5:15 pm – Classical ballet, including barre, center, and stretch exercises are reinforced. This class focuses on the development of elementary habits of movement coordination. Barre and center exercises are stressed with special attention to proper body alignment and use of arms and head. The foundation for basic turns and small jumps is begun. Dress Code: Girls: Black leotard (skirt optional), pink tights, pink leather ballet shoes, and hair in a bun or ponytail. Boys: white t-shirt, black tights, and black ballet shoes.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment.
- We require full payment at the time of registration.
- Special circumstances will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Paying per week is not allowed.
- All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Classes are always prorated.
- All refunds will be issued in the form of a credit to the Rouse Center to be used within 90 days from issue date
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Group Exercise Director, Kathy Williams.
Phone: (540) 318 – 6332