Dates: May 9 – 30, Wednesdays at 12:30pm
Price: Member rate: $75, Non-member rate: $95
Specifically designed for ages 0-3 with a caregiver, this unique program combines music, movement & early childhood education with non-stop bonding and fun! Experience the magic of Zumba and the science of early childhood development!
Classes are once per week & 45 minutes long
Spaces are limited – register at the front desk or online!
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment.
- We require full payment at the time of registration.
- Special circumstances will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Paying per week is not allowed.
- All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Classes are always prorated.
- All refunds will be issued in the form of a credit to the Rouse Center to be used within 90 days from issue date
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Group Exercise Director, Kathy Williams.
Phone: (540) 318 – 6332