About the Jeff Rouse Swim and Sport Center
The Rouse Center (JRSSC) is a state-of-the-art 76,000 square foot facility that houses a 50-meter competition pool with movable bulkhead and seating for over 800 spectators, a 25-yard recreation pool, a warm-water wellness pool, a group exercise studio, fitness floor, a full-size basketball court, and a full-service cafe to serve guests.
The Rouse Center offers cycling, a variety of group exercise classes, swimming lessons, and lifeguarding. The center offers league play for adults in volleyball, basketball, Lil’ Kickers soccer for children 18 months- 9 years, summer camps, clinics, classes, a J-Club kids’ area for all those active kids ages 10 weeks -12 years old.
For everyone’s safety, our age restrictions are currently set at the following:
- Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult in the facility. Children cannot be left unattended in the lobby or cafe area at any time.
- J-CLUB: for children 10 weeks – 12 years old, 2-hour limit per day
- BASKETBALL COURT: 13 years old: parent must be in facility, does not have to be on court w/them
- FITNESS FLOOR: 16 years old unless child has completed our Junior Fitness program. There is an additional fee for Junior Fitness, which is designed for 11-15 year olds. After passing the class, the youth can use all equipment except free weights. Parents must be present in the fitness center while child is working out.
- GROUP EXERCISE: 14 years old to participate in classes
- POOL: Children 11-13 must pass a swim test to be in the pool area without a parent. Children 10 and under must have parent in pool area. No children in competition pool.
We deliver a fun and welcoming fitness environment to help you lead your best life.