Group Exercise Classes
During the Phase 3 reopening plan set forth by Gov. Northam, fitness centers can operate at 50% capacity. This means we will be offering a limited selection of class options and you must register for the classes prior to the start. PLEASE CLICK HERE for the registration links.
Led by amazing nationally certified instructors, our group exercise classes offer community, energy, and motivation to deliver fantastic results! Challenge your strength with Kettlebell AMPD, seek serenity with Yoga, pedal to an endorphin high in Cycling, or try Zumba and dance like no one’s watching! There’s a class for everyone. Come find yours and watch your transformation begin!
- All fitness levels ages 14 and up are encouraged to participate. Please refer to the class descriptions to determine classes appropriate for your fitness level.
- Admittance to a class is on a first come, first served basis.
- Passes are required to join classes and are available up to 1 hour prior to class start time.
- Class duration is 50 minutes. Youth classes – 30 minutes.
- First-time participants, please arrive at least 5 minutes early to meet the instructor.
- Classes are subject to change depending on class attendance or interest levels in new classes.