Group Exercise Classes
During the Phase 3 reopening plan set forth by Gov. Northam, fitness centers can operate at 50% capacity. This means we will be offering a limited selection of class options and you must register for the classes prior to the start. PLEASE CLICK HERE for the registration links.
Led by amazing nationally certified instructors, our group exercise classes offer community, energy, and motivation to deliver fantastic results! Challenge your strength with Kettlebell AMPD and AMPD Strength, seek serenity with Yoga, pedal to an endorphin high in Cycling, or try Zumba and dance like no one’s watching! If you’re looking for active older senior classes, check out Move It or 4 Ever Fit! There’s a class for everyone. Come find yours and watch your transformation begin!
- All fitness levels ages 14 and up are encouraged to participate. Please refer to the class descriptions to determine classes appropriate for your fitness level.
- Registration is required.
- Please bring your own mat to class.
- Class duration is 45 minutes.
- First-time participants, please arrive at least 10-15 minutes early to meet the instructor.
- Classes are subject to change depending on class attendance or interest levels in new classes.