J-Club Child Care
Welcome to the J-Club! We are excited to have you here!
During Phase 3, the JCLUB services will be different than normal and please see below for the updated information.
The JCLUB room and Multipurpose room will serve as JCLUB and will open on July 1st. You must set up a reservation for a 1-hour 15-minute session. There will be a 15-minute period in between sessions for cleaning in addition to continual cleaning during the sessions. Only 9 kids will be allowed in each room with 1 counselor – 10 people total per room. There will be an additional staff floating between rooms as needed. We will remove all toys that are difficult to disinfect. All kids will use hand sanitizer upon entry and wash/wipe hands every 30 minutes. Reservations can be made on our website or by calling the front desk. Kids may only be signed up for one session per day. Sign-ups will open each Sunday for the upcoming week.
Staff will be verbally checking in/out the kids to eliminate the use of the sign in sheet.
Registrations can be made on our schedules page or by using the link below. When registering, enter the CHILD’S NAME and the parent’s info that is dropping off/picking up.
JCLUB ages: 10 weeks – 12 years Multipurpose Room ages: 6 – 12 years
- M-F 9am-1015am, 1030am-1145am, 12pm-115pm, 5pm-615pm, 630pm-745pm
- SAT 8am-915am, 930am-1045am, 11am-1215pm
We welcome children ages 10 weeks – 12 years old for supervised, tv-free playtime! To keep the J-Club safe, clean, fair and fun for everyone, we have a few rules to follow:
- Per Virginia Department of Social Services regulations, only a parent or legal guardian is allowed to drop-off.
- No food or snacks allowed; A bottle of water or a sippy cup with a secure lid is ok.
- Diapers must be changed by a parent and not by Rouse Center Staff. If a diaper change is necessary, a staff member will come and let you know.