Mondays, April 12 – May 24, 2021
During the 7-week Homeschool program, the children ages 6-13 will have some fitness elements, learn the fundamentals of flag football and play organized games, as well as socialize with peers!
Since the pool is not available for open swim, only the ‘gym’ portion of the previous ‘gym & swim’ program will be offered.
- Classes are once per week & 1 hour and 15-minutes long
- 7-week sessions
- Classes will be outdoors
- Please limit the guests and maintain appropriate social distancing while watching class
- Staff will be wearing face coverings while indoors
- Kids will be socially distanced (as best as possible while still playing sports)
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- If you, anyone in your household or your child is feeling ill, please do not bring them to class. The Rouse Center reserves the right to deny participation if a child appears to be ill.