The Rouse Center is proud to offer our a Lil Flyers Cheerleading day camp!
Saturday, March 20th from 1130am – 430pm for girls ages 6-10.
They will learn the basic fundamentals of cheering, some tumbling and jumps as well as a performance for the parents at the end of the day!
Lunch and snacks are provided – options below
- Grilled Cheese w/fries, hot dog w/fries or chicken tenders (3) w/fries
- Also included, water, chips, fruit cup, granola bars & dessert
- your child is able to bring lunch/snack if they do not like the above options
Schedule for the day
- 1130am – 1150am – lunch
- 1150am – 12pm – clean up/bathroom/transition to studio
- 12pm – 1220pm – intro/opening circle/ice breaker/intro to cheerleading
- 1220pm – 1pm – cheer skills/tumbling skills
- 1pm – 110pm – bathroom break/water break
- 110pm – 2pm – cheer skills/tumbling skills
- 2pm – 215pm – snack break
- 215pm – 3pm – cheer skills/tumbling skills
- 3pm – 310pm – bathroom break/water break
- 310pm – 4pm – finalize/practice cheer routine for parents
- 4pm – 410pm – bathroom break/water break/prep for performance
- 415pm – 425pm – bring in parents for performance/performance
- 425pm – 430pm – certificates/closing circle
Coaches will be wearing face coverings but the girls are allowed to remove their masks as one of the exceptions is exercising. Children will be spaced out but will need to be in close proximity for some of the cheering/routines. Max of 10 girls.
Lil Flyers Day Camp: March 20, 2021
Any questions, please contact Eddie Aiumu: firstname.lastname@example.org