Lil Monster Ballers: Basketball
Price: Member Rate $10.50/Class Non Member Rate $14/Class
Winter I 2021
Thursdays: January 7 – February 18, 2021
Lil’ Monster Ballers is a child development program that focuses on teaching the fundamentals of basketball to inexperienced players ages 5-12 years old. The program’s eight-week curriculum is designed to teach your child the necessary skills, dedication, teamwork, and passion required to become a Monster Baller on and off the court. Our coaches are trained to instill confidence in the players by creating a fun and challenging atmosphere that will prepare them for league play. The program is divided into three different age groups, the Gnomes 5-6 years old, the Ogres 7-8 years old, and the Trolls 9-12 years old. Each age group has their own unique curriculum that builds upon itself from week to week to achieve their true Monster Baller potential.
- Classes are once per week & 50 minutes long
- 7-week sessions
- Shirts are included with registration for first time players
- Times & classes are subject to change
- Spaces are limited – register at the front desk or online!
- Open enrollment – join at any time & classes are always prorated!
- Please limit the guests and maintain appropriate social distancing while watching class
- If you, anyone in your household or your child is feeling ill, please do not bring them to class. The Rouse Center reserves the right to deny participation if a child appears to be ill.
- Make-ups are done on a space available basis.
- Make-ups do not carry over into the next session.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment.
- We require full payment at the time of registration
- Special circumstances will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Paying per week is not allowed.
- All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Classes are always prorated.
- Shirts are included with registration for new participants.
- No refunds will be given. Rouse Center credit may be issued if a refund is warranted and is to be used within 90 days from issue date.
- Dangerous, disruptive or disrespectful behaviors will be dealt with case-by-case and could result in the loss of privilege to participate. No refunds or credits will be issued if your child is unable to participate due to negative behaviors.
- Face coverings are required in the facility but can be removed when playing
- Spectators are required to wear face coverings per the Governor’s guidelines
- Social distance is required while on the sidelines
- If anyone appears ill, the Rouse Center has the right to deny entry or participation
- If there are restrictions that prevent the session from starting or finishing, all registration fees will be refunded in the form of a credit to the center or back to the credit card.
- Please note, if these restrictions do take place, there is not a timeline on the refund process.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Youth & Sports Director Seth Perdue
Phone: (540) 318 – 6332