Lil Monster Ballers: Basketball
Seasons: Winter, Spring, Fall
Price: Member rate: $80, Non-member rate: $108
Lil’ Monster Ballers is a child development program that focuses on teaching the fundamentals of basketball to inexperienced players ages 5-12 years old. The program’s eight week curriculum is designed to teach your child the necessary skills, dedication, team work, and passion required to become a Monster Baller on and off the court. Our coaches are trained to instill confidence in the players by creating a fun and challenging atmosphere that will prepare them for league play. The program is divided into three different age groups, the Gnomes 5-6 years old, the Ogres 7-8 years old, and the Trolls 9-12 years old. Each age group has their own unique curriculum that builds upon itself from week to week to achieve their true Monster Baller potential.
- Classes are once per week & 50 minutes long
- 8 week sessions
- Shirts are included with registration for first time players
- Times & classes are subject to change
- Spaces are limited – register at the front desk or online!
- Open enrollment – join at anytime & classes are always prorated!
- Customers may transfer their child to another class at any point in the session.
- All class transfers are dependent upon space availability.
- Make-ups are done on a space available basis.
- Make-ups do not carry over into the next session.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment.
- We require full payment at the time of registration
- Special circumstances will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Paying per week is not allowed.
- All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Classes are always prorated.
- New participants will receive a shirt when you sign up for Lil Monster Ballers. Shirts will be handed out at the first class. After the 4th week of class, shirts will no longer be issued. If you would like to purchase an additional shirt, they are $15.00.
- No refunds will be given. Rouse Center credit may be issued if a refund is warranted and is to be used within 90 days from issue date.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Youth & Sports Director Seth Perdue
Phone: (540) 318 – 6332