Lil Monster Ballers: Basketball
Seasons: Winter, Spring, Fall
Price: Member $10 // Non-member $13.50
Thursdays, September 9 – October 29
Lil’ Monster Ballers is a child development program that focuses on teaching the fundamentals of basketball to inexperienced players ages 5-12 years old. The program’s eight-week curriculum is designed to teach your child the necessary skills, dedication, teamwork, and passion required to become a Monster Baller on and off the court. Our coaches are trained to instill confidence in the players by creating a fun and challenging atmosphere that will prepare them for league play. The program is divided into three different age groups, the Gnomes 5-6 years old, the Ogres 7-8 years old, and the Trolls 9-12 years old. Each age group has their own unique curriculum that builds upon itself from week to week to achieve their true Monster Baller potential.
- Classes are once per week & 50 minutes long
- 8-week sessions
- Shirts are included with registration for first time players
- Times & classes are subject to change
- Spaces are limited – register at the front desk or online!
- Open enrollment – join at any time & classes are always prorated!
- Please limit the guests and maintain appropriate social distancing while watching class
- If you, anyone in your household or your child is feeling ill, please do not bring them to class. The Rouse Center reserves the right to deny participation if a child appears to be ill.
- Make-ups are done on a space available basis.
- Make-ups do not carry over into the next session.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment.
- All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Shirts are not offered during the drop-in phase.
- No refunds will be given. Rouse Center credit may be issued if a refund is warranted and is to be used within 90 days from issue date.
- Dangerous, disruptive or disrespectful behaviors will be dealt with case-by-case and could result in the loss of privilege to participate. No refunds or credits will be issued if your child is unable to participate due to negative behaviors.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Youth & Sports Director Seth Perdue
Phone: (540) 318 – 6332