Lil Tumblers: Tumbling
Seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
Price: Member rate: $57, Non-member rate: $75
Lil Tumblers are for youth ages 2-10 years. Children will be introduced to the fundamentals of tumbling while improving balance and coordination skills!
Classes are once per week & 45 minutes long
Spaces are limited – register at the front desk or online!
FREE TRIAL DAY!
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
- Tumbling Baloos: 2-3 years (parent/child) @ 915am
- Tumbling Gummies: 3-5 years @ 10:15am & 4:15pm
- Tumbling Yogis: 6-10 years @ 5:15pm
Fall Session 1
August 27 – October 2, 2019
- please click a class time to register
Class Name & Age
August 27 – October 1
August 28 – October 2
7-10 years (Tues)
6-10 years (Weds)
- Customers may transfer their child to another class at any point in the session.
- All class transfers are dependent upon space availability.
- Make-ups are done on a space available basis.
- Make-ups do not carry over into the next session.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment.
- We require full payment at the time of registration
- Special circumstances will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Paying per week is not allowed.
- All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Classes are always prorated
- No refunds will be given. Rouse Center credit may be issued if a refund is warranted and is to be used within 90 days from issue date.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Youth & Sports Director Seth Perdue
Phone: (540) 318 – 6332